Wednesday, September 7, 2011

who are you?

I don't know who are you?
But,I know i am only for you.
It may be,i forget you after a time.
But you always think for mine.

It is showed,
You are my God.

I always want to live in the heaven.,
But heaven is only my God.
My God is always with me.
It fact,i can't see.

But,I feel when i am in trouble,
God helps me & come soon.
I be the happy man & remove 
My life path's gloom.
You are not near me,
with this eyes,i can't see.
I am a little man on the earth.
you are my God to death,
from my birth.

11 comments:

ayesha said...

Pak job Ads and advertisements for Karachi,Lahore,Quetta,Peshawar,Multan,Hyderabad,Rawalpindi,Islamabad and http://allpkjobz.blogspot.com all cities of Pakistan.

जाट देवता (संदीप पवाँर) said...

उचित प्रयास।

आशा said...

It is nice blog >I will like to jain you here .A fine peace of writing .
Asha

अशोक कुमार शुक्ला said...

Welcome and good luck

LAXMI NARAYAN LAHARE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LAXMI NARAYAN LAHARE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LAXMI NARAYAN LAHARE said...

satyam - shivam - sundaram .... veree good,nice blog..
sundar prayas ...hardik badhai..


कोसीर... ग्रामीण मित्र !

संजय भास्कर said...

Amazing

संजय भास्कर said...

Well done. I like English poetry. Nice.

Er. सत्यम शिवम said...

Thnks to all of u to appreciate me:)

meenakshi said...

It is true..which u have shown by this nice way..
all the best..Satyam ji.

Meenakshi Srivastava
meenugj81@gmail.com